M.Tsvetaeva, There on market... - translation (rus.)
There on market the people yelled,
Steam was flying out of bakery.
I've noticed the scarlet lips
On the street singer's face quite narrow.
In the dark - with flowers - scarf,
- To obtain the higher god's blessing -
She was standing in a pilgrim's crowd
At the Sergy-Troitzky temple.
Pray for me, the beautiful girl,
Sad and devilish at the same time,
When the woods will uplift you on top
As the Khlyst Virgin's icon at once.
27 june 1916
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, There on market... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU