Mamma Don't Lie,
I feel your hard years,
I hear your heart sighs.
Mamma Don't Cry,
I see those raw tears,
I know those aw eyes.
Mamma Don't Die,
I share the same fears,
I drink the same cries.
Mamma Don't Try,
I will cover our ears,
I will shower our lies.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mamma Dont by Karoliena Somura )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Replicas Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pools Of Deathness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- HIdden Clock, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'Poem Time', Wolfie Scott
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia