Take Me To The Hospital
The weight put on my back
Is causing my spine to crack,
The tears I bleed everynight
Is not a pretty sight.
The school to where I go
Is a place where people know
The energy used to get up everyday
Is making me tired in every single way.
The bruises and scars make me lonely,
I need someone to hold me.
The beatings and numb feeling is a scary ride,
I need somebody by my side.
The thoughts and shocks make me space,
I need someone to keep me in place.
The responsibilities I hold is a tough road,
I need somebody to share the load.
The seventeen years have gone by,
And alone I'm still alive.
The years are held together with fear,
And still, for family I am here.
The day will come for my revelation,
And maybe solve this situation.
The time will come in 365 days,
And till that day I will stay.
The problem is some things can't wait,
Please, heal the injuries in my current state.
The problem persists there in my occipital,
Please, I'm sorry, but take me to the hospital.
Karoliena Somura's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Take Me To The Hospital by Karoliena Somura )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 27, 1936 - February 13, 2010)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
Poem of the Day
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra