RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Colorful rhythms gaining recognition as they vibrate into my mind, touching every sense with melody's truth.
Piling beats into everyday thoughts, gaining insight into depths of yesterday's memories.
Picking up ideas with every iota of wisdom integrated within synapses of my mindful imagination.
Taking care to portray every nuance seen or felt through emotional content and placed in vocabulary understood in simple prose.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Melody's Truth by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray