RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind Of Life
Life of mind so green and tender, sprouting with a freshness of purity.
Not a thought of ugliness, nor of barren wasteland, could conjure long enough inside.
Ringing freely are dancing bells caught by flying laughter all around.
Blazing fire with no smoke curls upward and out of sight.
Blossoms popping out upon the ground, filling the air with a scent of nature.
Walking down paths of many minds, these memories hang limply, barely touching the brown dirt.
Everyone famous, everyone small, has a mind of life so green and tender, although it never lasts, but for a short, short while.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam
- The Three Laws of All, Suzy Kassem
- The Elephant, Somanathan Iyer
- Sea of Life, Suzy Kassem
- A TEACHER-A STUDENT RELATIONSHIP ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Part Sun and Moon, Suzy Kassem