RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Minds Of People
Noticing movement all about, but not letting it disturb
Wondering what is going through minds of other people
as they wash their clothes, waiting around for them
to get done.
Frowns, knitted brows, stress showing, sometimes a
smile comes my way.
An interesting array of people, children, clothes and
an assortment of nationalities, all exercising their
energy doing a chore in public.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Minds Of People by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay