Abby Christeen Whaley
Why are you here?
Why do you share my story?
My truths and lies
There’s dirt on you
It is the past from my past
Waist up, I see half of me
Dark eyes staring through me
Reliving, revealing my story
Your cracked in two
Why are you bleeding though?
Your arms, they’re cut and bruised
Where’d that scar come from?
Surely it didn’t come out of nowhere
Your my story teller
You reflect my past, my lies, my life
You relive me from where I was once before
You reveal everything into this world
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by Abby Christeen Whaley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra