Kara Aleid was Thomas
Missing You Too Much.
Right now am missing you
i sit here and all i do
is think of you.
Ive been numb and in pain today
and talking to you
usually takes it away.
i wish you could understand this
pain but i'd wait for you
Ive lost my smile
and only you can bring it
back like you do.
Am finding it hard to breath
cant you see i need you.
Hearing your voice
makes me feel safe.
I missed my checks aching today
and i missed our little flirty ways
i wished we were talking right now
I miss you so bad
please dont be mad.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You Too Much. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Tears Could Turn To That, Luis Estable
- A Tiny Black Spider, Daniel Brick
- Anticipation..., Dieter Ian Maree
- The Horrors of Hell, Luis Estable
- Oral Given Good, Luis Estable
- Not guest, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Felt Things, Luis Estable
- Sins may raise, hasmukh amathalal
- Immortal lives on the battle field, Steve Jackson
- Like spring, hasmukh amathalal