Kara Aleid was Thomas
Missing You Too Much.
Right now am missing you
i sit here and all i do
is think of you.
Ive been numb and in pain today
and talking to you
usually takes it away.
i wish you could understand this
pain but i'd wait for you
Ive lost my smile
and only you can bring it
back like you do.
Am finding it hard to breath
cant you see i need you.
Hearing your voice
makes me feel safe.
I missed my checks aching today
and i missed our little flirty ways
i wished we were talking right now
I miss you so bad
please dont be mad.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You Too Much. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)