You are the best person in this world
You are my best friend ever
Thank you for suffering and be patient for 9 months
Thank you for listening to all of my stories
Thank you for being right beside me when I am lost
Thank you for bringing me to the right way
I love you very much
You are my role model
I love the way you act
I love the way you smile and laugh.
I do not know how can I live without you.
Even I never said it directly to you.
My tears drops when you sent me a birthday wishes
I can not stop it
It running down on my checks
Birthday in here without you make me feel empty
I miss you mom
I always wish and imagine you could be here
to accompany me every night
I miss you mom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mom by Christine Khey )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Fuck You, Michael Webb
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.