Moral Persausion Leaders, Speak Up!
The Voice of Leaders of Moral Persuasion is stilled!
Why is it so at this time of concern around the world?
Burden no longer on the total backs of political leaders;
In a world where Moral Persausion Leaders speak to millions
Across the globe, now is the time to step out from quietness;
Time for your Voice to be heard across the airways.
Standing still should not longer be a comfortable tool,
For unto you much is given, and your word a message sent
May help to create calm, peace and justice.
My word, given with the spirit of love and kindness
To all who read, who cherish life,
To all who understand that we are in one world,
And although we merry at one side of the globe,
Others are hurting; crying out for help;
Behold the virtuous spirit in your soul
Come forth and help to create peace across the globe.
Join in the call for peace, love and justice
Sit not idle by and watch crime against humanity
In our midst in this century. For this I plea.
Winston Harding's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moral Persausion Leaders, Speak Up! by Winston Harding )
- तुम और हम, Priyanka Gupta
- Seeing Childhood In Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Intellectual Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God Is Light, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Welcome Autumn, Abdullah alHemaidy
- shadow of life, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Obstacle Race, anujan raja
- Death wish, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Through crisis, hasmukh amathalal
- Beyond the curve, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Maurice Polydore-Marie-Bernard Maeterlinck
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1886 - 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)