Moral Persausion Leaders, Speak Up!
The Voice of Leaders of Moral Persuasion is stilled!
Why is it so at this time of concern around the world?
Burden no longer on the total backs of political leaders;
In a world where Moral Persausion Leaders speak to millions
Across the globe, now is the time to step out from quietness;
Time for your Voice to be heard across the airways.
Standing still should not longer be a comfortable tool,
For unto you much is given, and your word a message sent
May help to create calm, peace and justice.
My word, given with the spirit of love and kindness
To all who read, who cherish life,
To all who understand that we are in one world,
And although we merry at one side of the globe,
Others are hurting; crying out for help;
Behold the virtuous spirit in your soul
Come forth and help to create peace across the globe.
Join in the call for peace, love and justice
Sit not idle by and watch crime against humanity
In our midst in this century. For this I plea.
Winston Harding's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moral Persausion Leaders, Speak Up! by Winston Harding )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfect You, Naomi Mith
- The Water, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Opened, Sade Bolaji
- behind these eyes, sEaN nOrTh
- The survival, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Solitude, Paul Sebastian