Little King of Sorrows
You sold me out and shamed my name.
This shattered Life became your game.
The wrath of God an endless flame.
Beware of how you claim your fame.
I myself shall hold no blame.
I know the truth and feel no shame.
A vengeful mother. A spiteful dame.
To me you're nothing. You're all the same.
You cut me swift. Your ax of lies.
Took siege my world. Your biased spies.
Don't look me dead within my eyes.
For you may combust to hordes of flies.
Your stench of pity and worn out cries.
Where wholesome truth just rots and dies.
The Word I'm taught. She now denies.
I lack the warmth a mom supplies.
The rage I feel is boiling hot!
It's spilling over my patience pot!
You hit me in the hardest spot.
But your sorry words shall reach me not.
All your hate, with truth I fought.
All my pain, you searched and sought.
But as Em would say, leave Salem's Lot.
For a ticket to heaven cannot be bought.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Little King of Sorrows )
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Lover Mother Lover, stephen ifill
- Event Horizon, Terence Murphy
- Cruel faces, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- With your memory, hasmukh amathalal
- Googly eyed, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)