RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Taking mourning on a walk through life,
showing it how it has tainted happiness
and joy for those of us still here.
Watching dawn and dusk take heartache
with them into sunsets beyond our vision.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mourning Walk by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...
- Exchange of Nature's Gifts, Ronald Chapman
- 비, Ronald Chapman
- AL-QUDS (JERUSALEM) القدس - مدينة السلام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Best Before Sell By Date (Fun Poem 156), David Harris
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki