RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bowing my head in prayer, humbled by the music I hear from
Such a realistic approach, a direct way to get in touch
Touching the strings of gladness or sadness with melodic
Some high strung and replete, others low and mellow,
strumming the soul deep within.
Listening to sounds continuously, wordlessly filling my
mind with thoughts, words and expressions used to write
Amazing, wonderful, beautiful, resounding through the
atmosphere, quietly laid to rest in peaceful surroundings
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Prayer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver