My Jesus Is Living Inside of Me
How can I let you go, with this feeling inside of me?
How can I walk this world alone, now that I know you?
Look, around me. I see, and feel the changes in the people all around.
I have a feeling, this feeling is real.
I'm changed instantly.
I just want to humbly fall down on my knees'.
With my humble spirit,
I look at my life differently,
Now that I know the truth,
Jesus is alive in me.
I want to run to the nearest person and say, hey, can't you see the changes, my Jesus is living inside of me.
I want to spread the word that Jesus is more than just a name. Jesus was more than a brave prophet. He is the Son of the Living God.
His spirit is alive and searching the hearts of the world.
Looking for somebody to say, hey, can't you see the changes, my Jesus is living inside of me.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Jesus Is Living Inside of Me by Patricia Kelley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Man in the Moon, Diana Landry Bardsly
- Indian English Poetry: A Study In Scatte.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How to Think Like a Poet, Holly Wotherspoon
- The Dirty Old Man of India, Khushwant Si.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Came I to summer, Nero CaroZiv
- Under The Lantern Light I Used To Read, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Oh, never more!, Nero CaroZiv
- Da Monologue [From 'What The Sentinel Sa.., Joseph Archer
- Balances, Smoky Hoss
- Alone And Wretched, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed