RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of living shine in volumes of tomes, ready to be transformed into butterflies of beauty.
Taking off, soaring into gardens of eden, leaving behind all troubles and limitations of being humans stuck on earth.
Flying higher through a mind of ingenuity and purpose, taking intellect to new heights where it can be translated into coded messages to be figured out.
Then finally calculated in many forms of mysterious clouds of illusion and magical thoughts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious Illusions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu