RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Patterns of living shine in volumes of tomes, ready to be transformed into butterflies of beauty.
Taking off, soaring into gardens of eden, leaving behind all troubles and limitations of being humans stuck on earth.
Flying higher through a mind of ingenuity and purpose, taking intellect to new heights where it can be translated into coded messages to be figured out.
Then finally calculated in many forms of mysterious clouds of illusion and magical thoughts.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mysterious Illusions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - No Rhyme, Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić