RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Unchanging realms become stagnant and die within us.
Life is a bereavement of those we know and love
through our lifetimes.
Sending messages through dimensions beyond our seeing,
we hold onto one another even through death.
Reaching into our souls we communicate mystically
through our feelings of mind and heart.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mystical Communication by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid