RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies
Beautiful music playing softly within, perfect pitch
touching mind's ivories with gentle humor.
Sounds following melodies around the world, searching
all corners for the perfect rhapsodies of nature as
it comes upon intellect in every aspect and subject
of this interior life being lived in innate talent
and never left to chance.
Believing in the promises of God as they flow from
the waterfalls inside intellect, incessantly shining
and illuminating the universe all at once.
Tranquil in beauty, sitting always in minds of gifted,
chosen ones preferring to be used by God.
Lightened tones, feeling the emotions of other
dimensions and settling in their depths, unafraid of
their intensity as they fall separately onto pages
of poetry for all to see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Save Them, BARBARA ALVARADO
- Full recitation, hasmukh amathalal
- Dread, Leong Ming Loong
- Stars, 1000 Miles
- Drink, Smoke, Pray & Pop Pills., Tom Zart
- His Birthday, Neela Nath
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands