RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies
Beautiful music playing softly within, perfect pitch
touching mind's ivories with gentle humor.
Sounds following melodies around the world, searching
all corners for the perfect rhapsodies of nature as
it comes upon intellect in every aspect and subject
of this interior life being lived in innate talent
and never left to chance.
Believing in the promises of God as they flow from
the waterfalls inside intellect, incessantly shining
and illuminating the universe all at once.
Tranquil in beauty, sitting always in minds of gifted,
chosen ones preferring to be used by God.
Lightened tones, feeling the emotions of other
dimensions and settling in their depths, unafraid of
their intensity as they fall separately onto pages
of poetry for all to see.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Invisibility, Naveed Khalid
- Genie, Naveed Khalid
- Witchcraft, Naveed Khalid
- Circle, Yohan Confectioner
- Treblinka 1945, Michael O'Sullivan
- 'My Poems Conclusion With All My Sadness.., Ali Sabry
- 'My Dear, ', Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess3-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess2-, Ali Sabry
- - Dear My Lovely Beauty Princess1-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)