RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies
Beautiful music playing softly within, perfect pitch
touching mind's ivories with gentle humor.
Sounds following melodies around the world, searching
all corners for the perfect rhapsodies of nature as
it comes upon intellect in every aspect and subject
of this interior life being lived in innate talent
and never left to chance.
Believing in the promises of God as they flow from
the waterfalls inside intellect, incessantly shining
and illuminating the universe all at once.
Tranquil in beauty, sitting always in minds of gifted,
chosen ones preferring to be used by God.
Lightened tones, feeling the emotions of other
dimensions and settling in their depths, unafraid of
their intensity as they fall separately onto pages
of poetry for all to see.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Perfect Rhapsodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Falling (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The clouds from the sky shall fail to sh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- I Am Cold And Wet, Ronald Chapman
- I Am A Cat, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Not Bad Luck. All I Want Is Love, Ronald Chapman
- How Can I Say These Words? (Secret Messa.., Ronald Chapman