Lakes glissen with the shine of brightness
No room for evil in the village of angels.
Sunshine sparkles and sprinkles of whiteness
In the extravengent fields of glory and fortune.
The old gold mill crafts and creates the crystals
That bream from the stream that seems to create them.
Churchs bells ring and ding with a gleem
Smiles all around from the women and men.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crystal Village by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta