Never Stop Dreaming Your Dreams...
Dreams do have deeper meanings,
And certainly they can come true.
Just believe in yourself- it will happen;
From the depths of my being, I know.
I want to smell the flowers-
Live a life of real joy, not pretend.
Now I'm awake from my slumber
To a brand-new beginning and end.
The azure-blue waters are calling...
The flowers are blooming again,
Bringing new hope for tomorrow
When my striving will finally end.
I lie in a hammock reposing-
The breeze brushes me with a sigh......
The birds sing a heavenly harmony-
No questions-no when, who, or why.
No dark negativity binds me,
New love and new friends at my door-
Good riddance to yesterday's sorrow
Where no sweet rain danced on the floor.
Meena Mustafa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Stop Dreaming Your Dreams... by Meena Mustafa )
- Two Things, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- I listened, I listened, I listened, arshad arshad
- Preparation, Effie Waller Smith
- News York City, Ima Ryma
- Always Money, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Marbles and Stones, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Will Not Say 'Ave', Trong Phan
- Magical Love, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Postcard, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I'll Never Leave, Taurai, George Pfumbi
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- You Will Forever Be In My Heart, Crystal Piatt
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)