Never Stop Dreaming Your Dreams...
Dreams do have deeper meanings,
And certainly they can come true.
Just believe in yourself- it will happen;
From the depths of my being, I know.
I want to smell the flowers-
Live a life of real joy, not pretend.
Now I'm awake from my slumber
To a brand-new beginning and end.
The azure-blue waters are calling...
The flowers are blooming again,
Bringing new hope for tomorrow
When my striving will finally end.
I lie in a hammock reposing-
The breeze brushes me with a sigh......
The birds sing a heavenly harmony-
No questions-no when, who, or why.
No dark negativity binds me,
New love and new friends at my door-
Good riddance to yesterday's sorrow
Where no sweet rain danced on the floor.
Meena Mustafa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Stop Dreaming Your Dreams... by Meena Mustafa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl
- Play trick, hasmukh amathalal
- condemned, Mandolyn Davidson
- Love In A LifeTime, Melissa Furey
- Haves and havenots, gajanan mishra
- if you love me, hold my hand, Mandolyn Davidson
- Desire, thy art killing!, Aftab Alam
- you, my impossible thing, Mandolyn Davidson