Night Crawlers wiggling in my hand,
They are the best bait in all the land.
Night Crawlers, six and a half inch long,
From the heart of Texas, you can't go wrong.
Night Crawlers a sure fire guarantee,
You'll catch your limit under that tree.
Night Crawlers they are just so fine,
Just hook them up on your fishing line.
Night Crawlers for catfish, are just the best,
Head and shoulders above the rest.
Night Crawlers, number one you must rate,
A whole lot better, than that ole stink bait.
Night Crawlers, a good and slimey treat,
Whatever you use, they got it beat.
Night Crawlers on the job, and you can't miss,
I think I'll give mine, a big wet kiss.
6/15/10 29 palms ca.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Crawlers by Juan Olivarez )
- Paper Wing, Liendang Hmar
- Like a Candle In The Wind, Liendang Hmar
- Story Line, A.R Evangelista
- Make a living but fail not to live, Bashyam Narayanan
- The Price I Pay, James George
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)