Night Crawlers wiggling in my hand,
They are the best bait in all the land.
Night Crawlers, six and a half inch long,
From the heart of Texas, you can't go wrong.
Night Crawlers a sure fire guarantee,
You'll catch your limit under that tree.
Night Crawlers they are just so fine,
Just hook them up on your fishing line.
Night Crawlers for catfish, are just the best,
Head and shoulders above the rest.
Night Crawlers, number one you must rate,
A whole lot better, than that ole stink bait.
Night Crawlers, a good and slimey treat,
Whatever you use, they got it beat.
Night Crawlers on the job, and you can't miss,
I think I'll give mine, a big wet kiss.
6/15/10 29 palms ca.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Crawlers by Juan Olivarez )
- And We Came to Pass, Abdulrasaq Akingbo Okanlambe
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)