Night Crawlers wiggling in my hand,
They are the best bait in all the land.
Night Crawlers, six and a half inch long,
From the heart of Texas, you can't go wrong.
Night Crawlers a sure fire guarantee,
You'll catch your limit under that tree.
Night Crawlers they are just so fine,
Just hook them up on your fishing line.
Night Crawlers for catfish, are just the best,
Head and shoulders above the rest.
Night Crawlers, number one you must rate,
A whole lot better, than that ole stink bait.
Night Crawlers, a good and slimey treat,
Whatever you use, they got it beat.
Night Crawlers on the job, and you can't miss,
I think I'll give mine, a big wet kiss.
6/15/10 29 palms ca.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Crawlers by Juan Olivarez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Michael P. McParland
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Pantry Of Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Diagrams Of Language, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Tired(I Need You), Michael P. McParland
- colour of love, Prince Lartey
- Total Mystery, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When I Die, Kelly Shanks
- Butterflies, Michael P. McParland
- Buckeye Fever Sweeping Terror Over Thier.., Michael P. McParland
- Breaking Free, Michael P. McParland
- Brand New Start, Michael P. McParland