No place like home
When your somewhere
like at a friends house
and you can't do what you
do at home. You whisper
'This is no place like home'
Sometimes life isn't
easy not being around
your house a lot.
When I'm at school
that's when I always say
This is nothing like my home.
My home is funnier and better.
School is nothing like
your home because you
basically sit all day and work.
My home is my best friend.
I can do whatever except
mess it up and flip it upside down.
Your cousins house
can be totally different
My house can be funnier
and better for others.
Don't fuss and start to CUSS
and your home.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No place like home by RiRi S... )
- Ghosts, Kenneth Maswabi
- Couture, Mark Doty
- Muse & Drudge [just as I am I come], Harryette Mullen
- When Clouds Thunder, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Beauty Supply, Lee Ann Brown
- Suffering the Unattainable, David Dodd Lee
- Nature and Its Simple ways, Rohit Sapra
- Snowy Owl Goddess, Diane Wakoski
- Much Tattooed Sailor Aboard USS New Jersey, Jehanne Dubrow
- The Ruined Church, David Lewis Paget
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1886 - 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)