No place like home
When your somewhere
like at a friends house
and you can't do what you
do at home. You whisper
'This is no place like home'
Sometimes life isn't
easy not being around
your house a lot.
When I'm at school
that's when I always say
This is nothing like my home.
My home is funnier and better.
School is nothing like
your home because you
basically sit all day and work.
My home is my best friend.
I can do whatever except
mess it up and flip it upside down.
Your cousins house
can be totally different
My house can be funnier
and better for others.
Don't fuss and start to CUSS
and your home.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No place like home by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Miss Flynn Walking The Halls, John Surowiecki
- Chopin Mazuraka In A Minor, John Surowiecki
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki