Non Conducting Minds
It is mine, it is yours, it is unique to us all.
It is not relative, it is neither absolute,
It is created within each of us, and only for our use.
I step into mine, as it flows out and unwinds,
Born out of the electricity that powers my mind.
When the capacitor fails, or the transmission line breaks,
It will come to an halt, there will be nothing called time.
The chemistry of minds, is not necessarily linear.
Electricity, in the mind does not always live like a dear.
A new mind gets formed, in the same shell of the old,
When that happens, it's Big Bang, and in the same life,
Time stops, starts again, and one is therefore born again.
Now I understand the theory of life after death,
The poppycock, of being born again and again,
Mis understood by minds which never got born again,
It's a journey which I make and am making,
Till the capacitor switches off, and electricity seeps
Out of my non conducting mind.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Non Conducting Minds by Hardik Vaidya )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Gedicht in een doekje, Madrason writer
- To Marian Haddad, -A Token Of Friendship., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- When the Colors Change, W.F.D. BLCK
- Mourning attire, Madrason writer
- On My Walmart Chair, Juan Olivarez
- White Beauty in Love with Green Apples, Harindhar Reddy
- Searching the snake catcher.(humor}, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mizzle, Juan Olivarez
- I Found Life vis-à-vis Washing Machine, Harindhar Reddy
- Your Life Together, Bill Galvin