RoseAnn V. Shawiak
'Not L.A.' At Buddy Stubbs
Surrealism at it's best, in a biker's den, having a bar-b-que and listening to a band named, 'We're not L.A.'.
Satisfying inner cravings for musical renditions on a Saturday morning.
Featuring sounds of exhilarating beauty set in visions of intuitive memories.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Not L.A.' At Buddy Stubbs by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher