RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Not Wasting Moments
Listlessly sitting back, watching people live their lives, knowing they are only standing around the edges, not really participating in most of it.
Living every moment of my own life, it's easy to tell how others are just barely living theirs.
What does it take to move others into circles of their everyday routines, and actually enjoy what they're doing.
Pleasant activities are the most fulfilling - usually.
For me everything has meanings, I delve into all of them whole-heartedly, not sacrificing any time, just being a part of life with all my heart and soul - not leaving out even a particle of it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not Wasting Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones