RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Nothing In Synch
Signaling the end of an era in this life, moving forward into a senior circle of aging.
Finding that yesterday's way of doing things doesn't quite fit any more.
Nothing seems to be in synch no matter what I do or think.
Always trying to exercise my mind and body - my mind responds, yet my body is slower than before and doesn't seem to want to move like it used to.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing In Synch by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra