RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching for motions of rhythm being scattered about
in depths of mind-altering thoughts.
Attempting to grasp and place them into orchestrations
of classical instrumentation, giving them a novel
sound to be used everywhere in concerts and songs.
Taking off, soaring musically, fitting in with the
pictures I can now see.
Designed and discovered in moments of intelligent
provisional methods, now being able to be used for
aspirations of great musicians.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel Orchestrations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal