RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Reaching for motions of rhythm being scattered about
in depths of mind-altering thoughts.
Attempting to grasp and place them into orchestrations
of classical instrumentation, giving them a novel
sound to be used everywhere in concerts and songs.
Taking off, soaring musically, fitting in with the
pictures I can now see.
Designed and discovered in moments of intelligent
provisional methods, now being able to be used for
aspirations of great musicians.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Novel Orchestrations by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Love's Voice, michael walkerjohn
- On My Way To River, Fatima Nusairat
- Encompassing Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pia Pium Sermo, michael walkerjohn
- Nights Of Quiet Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your father, hasmukh amathalal
- Benefiting Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Loneliness, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Planning Sensuous Sentiments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sensuous Sentiments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)