One day not for sure, but still it
wouldn't be strange.
If in time when you have gone, your
name is spoken of in shame.
As a lesson taught to some, maybe
a tool to show the way.
Will you become an old fool who the
people cuss and say?
If you don't soon change your ways,
you will end up just like him.
Mean old fool would not listen and
he died full of sin.
Or will words kind and sweet, spoken
softly, and in love?
Be the words that people speak, when
your name is thought of?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One day by Mark Normand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of River, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Still a casualty, Missau Missau
- The whistle of the gloom, Zillur Rahman Shuvro