RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of Insincerity
Following self down paths of insincerity, hoping to find an anchor of love along the way.
As far as I've gone, there seems to be no answering reply - no one in life to help hold on to me - letting go myself, because it isn't worth being found by another.
Even a friend will abuse and hurt you deeply, leaving you forever dead within.
Nothing standing in the way any longer, a hold of life is no longer possible as I let go and float away into the wild blue yonder of my soul.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of Insincerity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(1895 - 1985)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Remember, Christina Georgina Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Moments, Kevin John Racaza
- English Culture Cannot Be Multi-Culti, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Nothing, Kevin John Racaza
- Twilight on the Beach, Mary Dow Brine
- My, TheSilent Loudness
- Duplicate Indian Egnlish Poets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Don't Worry, You Have Me, Kevin John Racaza
- The Beach Of Shells, Edward Shanks
- New Bloom..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Ten Years After Tsunami 2004, Umasree Raghunath