RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Paths Of Insincerity
Following self down paths of insincerity, hoping to find an anchor of love along the way.
As far as I've gone, there seems to be no answering reply - no one in life to help hold on to me - letting go myself, because it isn't worth being found by another.
Even a friend will abuse and hurt you deeply, leaving you forever dead within.
Nothing standing in the way any longer, a hold of life is no longer possible as I let go and float away into the wild blue yonder of my soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paths Of Insincerity by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam