RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pathways to careers, but to whose pathways - American
citizens or illegals?
Whatever money that's being collected will undoubtedly
never see the light of day for rightful citizens.
Whose families will enjoy the benefits of this new
training and good paying jobs?
Most likely, only illegals will reap the rewards,
because of the many so-called do-gooders who are in
reality, ruining our nation.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera