Is It Poetry
Personal Am I) Unbiased(
Extrema opposites of parking still free, 'Sand Key Park.
Swimming far out into the fast moving channel to sea, it all.
Able to see for miles it is wide moving north and south
or west across the channel, I float the rest, is to far away.
She is older topless sunbathing with a towel close by
and easy to converse with, I don't know why, I do, do I.
He is the same but a man, is a man he is still a man, as I.
I found what he was doing to be repugnant and unthinking I.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Personal Am I) Unbiased( by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki