RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pockets Of Reason
Dancing forgiveness together, placating desires within,
of lonely fears.
Forward-looking, seeing an uncertain future dressed
already in lacy tears, timidly wondering how much
longer life would exist on horizons of tomorrow.
Strings of fear played decidedly in hours of loneliness,
rhythmically meted out onto distant waverings of unkempt
Feeling deeply in pockets of reasoning and logic, it
doesn't render an answer or truth, so holding hands,
arms embraced, dancing forgiveness together, momentarily
forgetting about life's shortcomings and reservations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pockets Of Reason by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas