RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Divulging mysteries unknowingly through written poetry, doing everything my way, regretting nothing being written throughout the years of my life.
At times I threw up my hands, surrendering myself to death, hoping he would accept me with all my frailties, yet he didn't want me either.
Giving all talent and gifts to the universe without reserve, but always doing it my way, never letting anyone have a say with my words of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Mysteries by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Old Woman, Joseph Campbell
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Question, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)