RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Protocols of life being left behind hospital doors as I
venture outside to ruminate and write poetry abundantly.
Vast opportunities to be alone, giving of oneself to the
universe in poetic interludes of realization and expression.
Quintessimately viewing ethereal nature in moments of somber
solace, given when entering a contemplative state of mind,
in conjunction with imagination's domain.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetical Realization by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Personal Trainer, Keith Johnson
- COPLA 66 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Thank You Mama, Beautylight Kerubo
- THE BEGINING OFLOVE, victoria suzyo phiri
- Fat with the Promise of Lean Streaks, Keith Johnson
- Desistance Hunting, Keith Johnson
- Dubious Gifts, Keith Johnson
- Coffee with Martin and Peter, Keith Johnson
- The Poetry Round, Keith Johnson
- Thursday Morning, Keith Johnson