RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pool Of Contents
Sojournly settling into a mode of tender emotion, playing in tune with emotional needs as all become one in a moment's notice.
Coagulating and gelling in a conglomeration of thought, giving off many beautiful rhymes as they continually drop one by one into a pool of contents.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pool Of Contents by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra