RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Portrayals Of Life
Deafening silence seeping into my soul, regulating fate's intense desires for my life.
Reaching for chords to sustain me, feeling their satiny strength course through without hesitation or doubt.
All senses intensified with pure unadulterated truths of perfection, precisely managed with untold strength and verve.
Altered patterns bringing forth designs from other inner dimensions.
Solidly portraying mannerisms forward onto screens of a lifetime.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Portrayals Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Elephant - best creature, gajanan mishra
- Burning Ashes of Moon, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Autumn Leaf, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Lonely Flower, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer