RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pouring Measures Of Love
Lovers dancing across the floor, holding on to one another
with arms draped around necks.
Stepping in exacting rhythms, close together.
Measures of love being poured into each other's hearts as
they waltz consistently throughout the music of the song.
A penetrating beauty, sliding smoothly into depths of
aging love, being proclaimed right before us all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pouring Measures Of Love by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry