Praise the Tears
I think I'm going to be okay
Inch by inch, day by day
My heart's been broken times before
The pieces strengthened in my core.
I think that I will be alright
Although I'm crying through this plight
My tears are friends to me by now
They comfort me as they fall down.
I cannot see how this will end
But God, my Lord, my constant friend
He has a plan that I will seek
Until my fate is down in ink.
I think I'm going to be just fine
I'll run the walk and dance the line
I'll sing the talk and find my crown
I'll praise the tears as they fall down.
I'll be alright. I know this much
Broken down by the Master's touch
Malleable, willing to bend in His hands
I'll be okay. Lord, what are Your plans?
Katelin Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Please rate and comment, I appreciate it :)
Also visit my Facebook page at: https: //www.facebook.com/poetkatelintaylor? ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark
Comments about this poem (Praise the Tears by Katelin Taylor )
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)