The desired answers are flourishing
into the infinite deep, dark blue sky.
The world goes round and round, spinning.
Breeding the wind to let them fly.
As I crawl the fragile way, on the ground.
I see, I fall, I wave them goodbye.
And between I stood to draw the line
as they flew far from reach, beyond time.
To accept this awfulness, I have created a myth,
such to bury those hopes, wishes and faith.
And I let go of them, trying, somehow.
Thus Life has become a question to me now.
Naeem Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Question by Naeem Rahman )
- daddy issues, Ivana Valasikova
- [Challenge] Entrees for September- You C.., Brian Johnston
- Dead men walk!, bryan wallace
- Tangnai Horni Simang, Boro Brahma
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)