Rain Rain Come Again!
Bid adieu to the hot waves
As the cold breeze have set in,
Bringing joy to our minds
As the rains have peeped in.
With the onset of rain
The scorching heat goes down the drain,
The sudden thunder n lightning
Is scary as if Rain God is threatening!
The clouds turn black & the rain drops come in bunch
Making you fully drench,
A soothing odour from the soaked mud,
Makes every flower come out of its bud.
Water water everywhere
The vehicles speed with a flash,
Kids dance in the muddled waters,
They find fun doing a 'splash splash'
The trees sway, the flowers smile,
The nature comes all alive,
The animals run hither tither for shelter,
The humans too run helter skelter!
Once the rain subsides,
Everyone comes out of their hide,
The sight of the rainbow in the clear blue sky
Is worth admiring and lifts our spirits high!
Rain Rain Come Again
Do no go to Spain
Let Little Johnny Play
Some another Day: -)
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rain Rain Come Again! by Kavya ... )
- Taking From Us, Spiritwind Wood
- Father Son and Holy Ghost, Audre Lorde
- For The Last Time, Orlando Belo
- End in desert, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tears That You Cried, Spiritwind Wood
- Brittany Brit, Eve Carter
- My Saviour, Leong Ming Loong
- The Rain Comes, Shalom Freedman
- Angels Sing Their Sweetest Song, Eve Carter
- The Amateur Writer, Leong Ming Loong
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)