While marching in the madness,
I heard the notes of sadness.
Now is the time to realize;
Don’t fantasize; just mobilize!
I bravely smashed the past,
To expose the light at last.
Fragments flew far faster;
I was the master of disaster!
When all the shards were shaken;
The winds of time had taken;
And each tear had fled in fear,
To some other far-off year;
I did not care to blindly stare,
Nor did I trust the solemn air.
Aghast, I gazed upon the past,
So vast, with many dangers cast!
That single trace will not erase,
The look upon the morbid face.
Only trust will bind the just;
To strive for truth we must!
Victories ring and voices sing,
Hope dawns on Eternal Spring.
Yet time is tried as minutes glide;
Love beams from The Other Side.
It’s the moment that we live for.
It’s the solemn truth we die for.
It’s another page that starts an age.
It is Love that sets the stage…
Jesse Fast's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality by Jesse Fast )
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus