While marching in the madness,
I heard the notes of sadness.
Now is the time to realize;
Don’t fantasize; just mobilize!
I bravely smashed the past,
To expose the light at last.
Fragments flew far faster;
I was the master of disaster!
When all the shards were shaken;
The winds of time had taken;
And each tear had fled in fear,
To some other far-off year;
I did not care to blindly stare,
Nor did I trust the solemn air.
Aghast, I gazed upon the past,
So vast, with many dangers cast!
That single trace will not erase,
The look upon the morbid face.
Only trust will bind the just;
To strive for truth we must!
Victories ring and voices sing,
Hope dawns on Eternal Spring.
Yet time is tried as minutes glide;
Love beams from The Other Side.
It’s the moment that we live for.
It’s the solemn truth we die for.
It’s another page that starts an age.
It is Love that sets the stage…
Jesse Fast's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reality by Jesse Fast )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- Your Voice, Gina Borrebach
- Therapy in America at Christmas in 2014, Bill Grace
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..