RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Inside, tender yearnings of a child hide, afraid to speak
or quench the silence, lest abusive undertakings fill more
Watching many facets of relationships expending themselves
in daily friendships, wishing to become a part also of this
Running through hundreds of situations, never touching limits
of expansion, forever limited to inner boundaries.
Daring not to venture far, because pain and sorrow are the
only things held reservedly for self alone.
Turning eyes away from living, climbing down the stairs inside,
reading, writing, reclusively becoming the silence cast
upon them from birth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reclusive Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner