RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Inside, tender yearnings of a child hide, afraid to speak
or quench the silence, lest abusive undertakings fill more
Watching many facets of relationships expending themselves
in daily friendships, wishing to become a part also of this
Running through hundreds of situations, never touching limits
of expansion, forever limited to inner boundaries.
Daring not to venture far, because pain and sorrow are the
only things held reservedly for self alone.
Turning eyes away from living, climbing down the stairs inside,
reading, writing, reclusively becoming the silence cast
upon them from birth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reclusive Silence by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak