RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Recognition Of Life
Recognition of life is secreted within our souls,
we never find it until we have died and gone to heaven.
There we are reminded of the temporary station of life
We do not linger long on explanations or reasons for we
are beyond that expanse of breath and life.
Free of toiling labor, grief, unhappiness and sadness,
no one has the wish to look back upon what once was.
Preferring instead, the unrecognizable truth and beauty
which eternally awaits our after-death.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recognition Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Just when you dont know what to say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid
- Sirius, Naveed Khalid