RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Getting involved deeply within,
as images beckon and show me
the way to an everlasting poem.
Illusions of yesterday are being
illuminated in the darkness of
midnight as I step into the
center of a musical interlude.
Recognizing pathways to another
time when life was much simpler
and easier to define.
So much has passed through the
years, that we don't always
realize what we still have left
in our possessions.
Hearts are scarred after having
been broken to bits and pieces,
yet they continue to shyly look
about and have hope held within
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recognizing Pathways by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Breaking Free, Maverick Jones
- Delusion, Gabriel Jirgba
- Something Special, Gabriel Jirgba
- Enough, Lilly Emery
- A Dog's Life., richard harris
- Country Till I Die, Maverick Jones
- Burnout 14, Moses Samandar
- Ice Cold River, Maverick Jones
- No worries, creative killer
- I had a dream we were back together again, ernestine howqard