All I want is a little love.
They say love has no limits,
I say neither does the pain.
They say love last forever,
I say so do the dreadful memeries.
They say love is the one thing missing,
I say so is the truth.
They say love will find me agien,
I say that may be true,
But it wont be the same,
Becuase its not you.
I dont want to love agien,
Dont want to feel the same,
Dont want to find another man,
Dont want to miss you,
Dont want to hold some other heart,
I just want you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I want is a little love. by love poems )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey