RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sensing an ocean rushing at me, ready to knock me down and pull me under.
Mixing me with sand and shells, no way to tell which way is up or down.
A feeling of fear catching in my throat, yet knowing if I can only touch ground, I'll find myself right-side up.
Taking visions from my past, I can relive any moment I want to in my own time where there is no danger to myself.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Reliving Danger by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Only In Your Eyes, Lilly Emery
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Achievement, Jaipal Singh
- The Sea Mist, Tadej Blažic
- Hopeless Dreams, Omar Eldamsheety
- Garden, Benedicta Ruiz
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher