RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Looking out into nature, the only respite I get from my room.
Watching wind blow leaves and limbs.
Shaking their fragile beings, waking them from an evening's sleep to greet the new day with a breath of fresh air.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respite by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Horrible "Premonition" October.., Ronald Chapman
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hindi Haiku (21-25), S.D. TIWARI
- Hope, Ronald Chapman
- Boy on a swift fence, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I preach peace, hasmukh amathalal
- हम क्यों ज्यादा आग्रही और हठी है ham kyo, hasmukh amathalal
- Here is to an Endless Musing, James Darwin Smith II
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- Clover, Naveed Khalid