You can rewrite yourself,
As you wish,
You may start it.
From now, ponder this
In your mind and arise.
O my dear, you may come,
You may go and think a while.
Think, you are a bird
You are a serpent
A noble elephant
Also present here,
O my dear, remember,
You are one and
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rewrite yourself by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak