RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Wanting to be immersed in rhythm's fragrances,
delving deeply into them.
Forgiving attitudes taking this being down
lanes of truthfulness and honesty, making sure
that all of life is being lived in a straight
and narrow pathway, never straying, just staying
faithful to morals and ethics.
Creating avenues of picturesque landscapes,
following them through life and being carried
away with their actual realities.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythm's Fragrances by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer