RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Racing ahead into fast moving rhythms, leaving nothing to
Leaning sideways just to have some way to squeeze through
the doorway into another dimension far from the trials and
suffering in life.
Vying for the top of every mountain, taking time and making
certain everything is where it should be.
Tangling straps of puzzles being put together in solitary
places of abject authority.
All of it culminating in a response of rhythmic pleasure.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythmic Pleasure by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans
- All Babble Yet No Travel, Tyrone Gayle
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak