RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tripping along life, roaming amid many moments of rhythm, never looking back.
Reiterating backwoods thoughts of yesterday, pulling them into the light of today, causing pile-ups, just running around them, never letting any of it's remnants get in the way of music's fascination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rhythmical Moments by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Take Me As I Am, Alan Bruce Thompson
- His Wines, Feasts And Funs, Fyodor Sologub
- I Composed These Rhythmical Sounds, Fyodor Sologub
- Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly, Fyodor Sologub
- A Society Needing Prayer, Kelley Collins
- The Sacred World's Unquestioned, Fyodor Sologub
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub